How Does The Ultimate Cellulite Treatment Work?Your Ultimate Cellulite and Slimming Treatment will begin with a FREE consultation. During this we will assess your current state and discuss your desired outcome. We will then be able to provide an estimate of the likely number of treatments required. Following the consultation and the completion of a medical questionnaire, the targeted area will then be accurately measured and recorded, plus photographs will be taken to enable us to monitor your progress. The treatments, using combined functions of our PureGenex platforms will then commence as follows :-
What Factors Of Cellulite Are Being Treated?Swollen adipocytes push up on the skin and strain against the Septae. The Septae have lost their elasticity, becoming hard and fibrous due to loss of collagen, so pull down the skin to form deep ripples and dimples.
4D-Cavi Inch LossThe 4D Cavi treatment head of the PureLift+ platform emits ultrasonic sound energy at 40-50kHz at two separate modulations, which penetrates the skin to a depth of approximately 8-9mm. This is just deep enough to reach the subcutaneous fat layer. This causes low pressure bubbles to form within the fat cells, rupturing the fat cell membranes and allowing the contents to spill out into the interstitial space. The second modulation stimulates lymphati drainage, causing the released contents to be drawn away to be used by the bodies natural biological processes.
Vacuum Assisted Radio Frequency and Photo Dynamic TherapyUsing our revolutionary new PureGenex ProSculpt platform, our ALL NEW Ultimate Cellulite Treatment delivers fantastic results, with reduced size, smoother appearance and softer, more supple legs after your very first treatment. The Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (“RF”) technology generates heat in the sub-cutaneous layer, generating a combined effect of causing increased porosity in the adipocytes (fat cells), selectively denaturing (destroying) the fibrous Septae and promoting the re-growth of fresh, healthy and flexible collagen fibres. Using Vacuum Massage within the treatment head to lift the skin, this enables selective targeting of a more focused RF field to provide greater control and more efficient delivery of the RF energy to the targeted tissues. The vacuum massage also further breaks down the old fibrous Septae, promoting fresh collagen re-growth. This aspect of the treatment also significantly improves and promotes lymphatic drainage, driving fat cell content and toxins from the sub-cutaneous layer, whilst also smoothing the skin. This reduces the size of and re-organises the adipocytes to reduce the overall thickness of the fat layer, further improving the appearance of the skin
End ResultWith the reduction in size and number of fat cells, plus more flexible and supple connective tissues (Septae), the skin is left feeling tighter and smoother. With a full course of treatments you will be amazed at the results!
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area, such as dental crowns, bridges, pins or plates.
- Any form of prosthesis, replacement joint or metal plates in the treated area (e.g. lower leg prosthesis)
- Current or history of skin cancer, as well as any other type of cancer, or pre malignant moles.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Impaired immune system, such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immuno-suppressive medications.
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used, such as history of Systemic Lupus, Erythematosus, Porphyria and Epilepsy.
- A history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Varicosity in the treatment area, or surrounding areas, suffering from haemophilia, or susceptible to severe bruising
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or Poly-Cystic Ovary.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or undiagnosed rashes.
- Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling, Botox or fillers within the last 3 months, especially if face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
What is the Ultimate Cellulite and Slimming Treatment?It is a revolutionary and unique treatment protocol developed exclusively by Sussex Laser Lipo for the treatment of cellulite on the legs and stomach. Combining the aesthetic effects of Multi-polar RF, PDT and Vacuum massage, the procedure is totally non-invasive and results are INSTANT.
Which Areas Can Be Treated?Our unique Ultimate Cellulite Treatments are most effective are treating the causal factors of cellulite in the following areas :-
What is Cellulite?“Cellulite” is a well-known term often used to describe the appearance of lumpy skin with unsightly dimples, often referred to as “orange peel” in texture. To better understand a formation of cellulite let’s have a look at the structure of our skin. There are 3 layers of fat under the dermis and epidermis – top, middle and bottom layer. Cellulite occurs just in the top layer called subcutaneous layer. The middle and bottom layers are called reserve areas where our body stores consumed fat as fat cells. Cellulite does not occur in these two layers although the quality of them influences the top layer. The more fat cells you have in these two layers the more it pushes out the top layer causing dimples and bulges and as result cellulite is more visible. The subcutaneous layer is connected with muscles by fibrous bands made of collagen (called “septae”). These septae creates a network of compartments where fat cells are tightly packed together. As time passes, these fibrous bands harden and lose elasticity, pulling down the skin, causing puckering and dimpling. This condition also causes a blockage of the blood vessels and lymphatic system. As the subcutaneous layer is pushed up (by the amount of large, swollen fat cells) and the septae lose their suppleness, so pull down, the fat cells create small bulges. This is visible as unsightly dimples resembling orange peel or cottage cheese.
What causes Cellulite?Cellulite is not a new problem by any means, but with more recent fashion trends and the desire to look our best, it is a condition that is receives much more attention and, as a result, is now far better understood. Many people employ creams and miracle cures, often spending many thousands of pounds combating this problem. Here at Sussex Laser Lipo, we have developed a pioneering and proven technique known as our “Ultimate Cellulite Treatment”. This applies the most recent research into the causes of cellulite and applies the most up-to-date technologies in a unique combined treatment approach to target each of the underlying causes, delivering fast and long lasting results. Before you begin your course of treatments, it is important to understand what the causes of this unsightly and often embarrassing condition are :-
1. AgeFirst time cellulite can appear during adolescence. However, if you are lucky and cellulite did not develop on your body at that time, it can do so during middle age or menopause. Why is it so? It is because of hormonal changes in your body. Young women often find that changes are not immediately noticeable on their skin because they have sufficiently flexible connective tissue (septae). However, as you age and the size of fat stores increase, dimples and bulges become deeper and more distinct.
2. Hormone therapyHormone therapy or birth control pills, as one of the causes of cellulite, have significant impact on cellulite as it changes or increases the level of the female hormone, estrogen. If you think your cellulite has got worse because of using contraception you should first consult with your GP, as it may be a sign that the particular brand of contraceptive does not suit your body’s needs.
3. Genetic dispositionDeveloping cellulite can be hereditary; it means if your mother or grandmother has it there is possibility that you will also develop it. Don’t give up, though, as you don’t have to be sentenced to have cellulite!
4. OverweightThe most often asked question is if cellulite happens to thin or overweight people. It is true that the amount of subcutaneous fat is a significant factor in the appearance of orange peel or cottage cheese looking skin over the thighs and buttocks. Despite this fact, being overweight and have cellulite are not the same! A woman with excess body fat doesn’t have to have cellulite automatically. Likewise, having a slim and toned body is not a guarantee of perfect and smooth skin. So why doesn’t cellulite distinguish between thin or overweight people? It is so because cellulite is caused by changes in subcutaneous tissue where water and toxins are trapped. These toxins and accumulated water combine with the fat cell contents to make them more visible and swollen. The toxins also cause the septae to lose collagen, becoming fibrous and less flexible. It is these two effects in combination that cause the appearance of Cellulite.
5. Problem FoodsA key contributor to the appearance of Cellulite is toxins in the sub-cutaneous fatty tissues, which reduce firmness of skin and slow down blood and lymph circulation. Poor nutrition leads to accumulation of toxins and undigested metabolites. A sub-optimal diet is rich in saturated fats such as fried foods, usage of burnt oil, a diet rich in animal fat, hidden fat (smoked meat, ice cream, chocolate, biscuits, potato chips, white bread, and junk food, etc.) and lack of vitamins and minerals. You should avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and caffeine.
6. Your lifestyleThe orange skin is largely caused by water, but fat and waste substances which accumulate in the interstitial space between the fibres of connective tissue (septae) play a significant role. Poor circulation in the vascular and lymphatic systems, which results from modern lifestyles – lack of drinking and moving, stressful situations, sedentary lifestyles and poor nutrition, all contribute to the creation of Cellulite and will hamper any attempts to rid yourself of this problem. As part of your Ultimate Cellulite and Slimming Treatment, we will offer you advice on how to make small changes in your eating and exercise habits to promote a healthier lifestyle, thereby pro-longing the results of your treatments.
Is it safe?Yes. The treatment is completely non-invasive and combines proven and safe therapies to achieve a cumulative aesthetic effect.
Do I need to exercise?Unfortunately, yes. The Ultimate Cellulite treatments will release the stored fats into your lymphatic and venous system. You need to increase your metabolic rate (how quickly your body uses the available fuel) through exercise. We recommend vibration plate-based exercise as a low impact method of increasing your heart rate and rapidly burning calories (fuel). We will provide access to a power plate as part of your treatment, but additional exercise will improve your results further.
What do I do whilst the treatment is taking place?This is entirely up to you, as long as you can remain still and lying down. Many clients read magazines (we provide a range to choose from), others take the opportunity to take a quick nap! We also offer free Wi-Fi Internet Access for customers whilst they are waiting and during the treatments, just ask for details when you arrive.
Who can be treated with the Ultimate Cellulite Treatment?Due to the non-invasive nature of this treatment, it is suitable for all women (men, technically speaking, do not suffer from cellulite) that wish to look their best and do not wish to endure the costs and risks of cosmetic surgery. However, there are a number of clinical conditions that would prevent treatment, please check the “Can I Be Treated” tab at the top of this page for more details. If you have any specific questions or requirements, please contact us for more information.
I am on the second course for the thigh area and am absolutely delighted with the results. The skin is smoother and trousers fit better. Mear has made it enjoyable with her professional friendly approach.*
* DISCLAIMERAll testimonials are the opinion of the individual. Any results described or claimed within these testimonials are specific to that individual customer. Results can vary and there are many factors that effect the results achieved by each individual customer, including but not limited to lifestyle, age, diet, etc. As such, we are not able to provide guaranteed results. We will commit to engaging with you as a customer to achieve the best results possible in your given situation.
Sussex Laser Lipo Clinic © All rights reserved. Also trading as “Sussex Laser Lipo” & “Sussex Inch Loss”
Website Design By That's Good Media