How Does The Lip Plumping Treatment Work?Using the advanced Radio Frequency (“RF”) based technologies from PureGenex our unique protocols apply this amazing technology to promote a plumping of the lips for a fuller, more lustrous appearance. The PureLift+ uses a controlled combination of Radio Frequency (“RF”) and PhotoDynamic (Light) Therapy to precisely target and heat the collagen fibres within the lips and surrounding area. This ensures direct delivery of the RF energy to the treated area to achieve optimal lifting, plumping and toning results.
End ResultThe volume of collagen increases, along with blood flow within the lips, promoting a more organised structure. This plumps the lips providing tighter, plumper firmer appearance without the application of any needles or chemicals. Altogether a more youthful, supple and smoother complexion is achieved.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area, such as crowns and bridges.
- Current or history of skin cancer, as well as any other type of cancer, or pre malignant moles.
- Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Impaired immune system, such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immuno-suppressive medications.
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used, such as history of Systemic Lupus, Erythematosus, Porphyria and Epilepsy.
- Patients with a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or Poly Cystic Ovary.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or undiagnosed rashes.
- Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months, if face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
What happens when I come for treatment?Your Lip plumping experience will begin with a FREE consultation. During this we will discuss how you would like to improve your appearance and the likely length of treatment required and how those areas will be targeted by the treatments. Following the consultation and the completion of a medical questionnaire, photographs will be taken to enable us to monitor your progress. The treatments will then commence as follows :- Gentle oils or cooling gel (dependent upon area being treated) will be applied to the treatment area. This is to ensure optimal transmission of the therapeutic energies into the dermal tissues. The treatment is then configured and the treatment head applied to the treatment area. The machine is then switched on and the treatment head is moved across the targeted area(s) several times to ensure complete coverage. After treatment the skin will be cleaned of all oils and gel, leaving the skin feeling smoother, more supple and rejuvenated.
Is the Lip Plumping treatment similar to Botox or filler injection-based treatments?Not at all! Our lip plumping treatments leverage the proven therapeutic benefits of controlled Radio Frequency and PDT technologies to stimulate the bodies natural processes. This unique combination of PDT with the latest and most advanced radio frequency technology, enables our treatments to deliver the best non-surgical and completely non-invasive lip plumping results possible.
Which Areas Can Be Treated?This treatment is specifically designed to be used to treat the following areas :-
- > Lips
How quickly will I notice a change?Gradual improvement of the treated area can be seen following the first treatment – with the skin surface of the treated area feeling smoother, more supple and tightened. With a course of treatments, these results will be cumulative. Once the course is completed, final results in lifting and plumping of the lips will be most apparent after 6-8 weeks.
How do I improve and maintain the results of my Lip Plumping treatments?After completing your course, it is recommended to periodically have maintenance treatments. Like any non-surgical or surgical aesthetic techniques, the results will last longer if you follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly, as this provides a stronger platform to maintain your new, healthier complexion.
What do the treatments feel like?Most clients have told us that the treatment is extremely comfortable and pleasant, feeling like a gentle tissue massage, followed by a deep heating sensation beneath their skin.
Does it hurt?Most patients find the treatments extremely comfortable and liken them to a warm deep tissue massage. The treatments are customised to accommodate your sensitivity and comfort level, which will be closely monitored by the technician throughout the treatment. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours post treatment. Your skin in the surrounding area may also appear redder than usual for several hours, but this subsides very quickly.
Is it safe?Yes. The combined energies applied by the PureGenex platforms are extremely safe and the entire process is completely non-invasive. The process has undergone examination and assessment by several medical bodies. We use the most advanced technology available and have one of the most experienced technicians in the country providing treatments, so you are in extremely safe hands.
Will I be able to drive after my treatment?Yes. The treatment is completely non-invasive and has no “down-time”. You are free to carry on with your normal daily activities immediately after treatment.
What do I do whilst the treatment is taking place?During the treatments, you will need to lie back with your eyes closed. Each treatment lasts between 5 and 15 minutes, so we recommend you relax and enjoy the warming sensation of the treatments as they work to smooth, lift and rejuvenate your skin.
Who can be treated with the PureGenex technologies?Due to the non-invasive nature of our Lip Plumping treatments, they are suitable for both men and women that wish to look their best and do not wish to endure the costs and risks of cosmetic surgery. However, there are a small number of clinical conditions that would prevent treatment, please check the “Can I be Treated” tab on this page for more details. If you have any specific questions or requirements, please contact us for more information.
I have just completed a course of 6 RF Facial Skin Tightening treatments along with lip plumping and hand plumping, and wanted to let you know how delighted I am with the results. My skin is firmer, smoother and my deep frown and laughter lines are greatly reduced, everyone keeps telling me I look younger… Read more * “Delighted with RF skin tightening”
* DISCLAIMERAll testimonials are the opinion of the individual. Any results described or claimed within these testimonials are specific to that individual customer. Results can vary and there are many factors that effect the results achieved by each individual customer, including but not limited to lifestyle, age, diet, etc. As such, we are not able to provide guaranteed results. We will commit to engaging with you as a customer to achieve the best results possible in your given situation.
Sussex Laser Lipo Clinic © All rights reserved. Also trading as “Sussex Laser Lipo” & “Sussex Inch Loss”
Website Design By That's Good Media