How Does The Brazilian Bum Lift Treatment Work?
Your Non-Surgical Bottom Lift Treatment, better known throughout the industry as the “Brazilian Bum Lift”, will begin with a FREE consultation. During this we will assess your current state and discuss your desired outcome. We will then be able to provide an estimate of the likely number of treatments required.
Following the consultation and the completion of a medical questionnaire, the targeted fatty area will then be accurately measured and recorded, plus photographs will be taken to enable us to monitor your progress. The treatments will then commence as follows :-
Vacuum Assisted Radio Frequency and Photo Dynamic Therapy
Using our revolutionary new PureGenex ProSculpt platform, our ALL NEW Brazilian Bum Lift Treatment delivers fantastic results, with a lifting, tightening and smoothing of the buttocks from very first treatment. The Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (“RF”) technology generates heat in the sub-cutaneous layer, achieving a combined effect of increased porosity in the adipocytes (fat cells), selectively denaturing (destroying) the fibrous Septae and promoting the re-growth of fresh, healthy and flexible collagen fibres. Using Vacuum Massage within the treatment head to lift the tissues enables selective targeting of a more focused RF field to provide greater control and more efficient delivery of the RF energy to the targeted tissues. The vacuum massage further breaks down the old fibrous Septae, promoting fresh collagen re-growth. This aspect of the treatment also significantly improves and promotes lymphatic drainage, driving fat cell contents and toxins from the sub-cutaneous layer, whilst also smoothing the skin. This reduces the size of and re-organises the adipocytes to reduce the overall thickness of the fat layer, further improving the appearance of the skin and allowing the therapist to sculpt the tissues with a lifting motion for that sought after pert and rounded appearance.
Each of the therapies we leverage within our unique Bottom Lift treatment protocol are what we call “cumulative therapies”. This means they work immediately during each treatment but, in order to achieve optimal results, a series of treatments is required over a period of weeks. This enables the time needed in between treatments for the body to react naturally to the stimulating effects of the therapies and re-construct the tissues being targeted to naturally achieve the objective; smoother, tighter and more supple skin. The lifting and sculpting techniques used in this therapy also deliver a more rounded and pert appearance to the buttocks.
If you are a healthy adult, over the age of 18 and capable of performing a little regular exercise, to burn off the “fuel” released by the treatments, the answer is usually a resounding “YES”!!!
The following medical conditions will mean we CANNOT treat you with our pioneering and unique Brazilian Bum Lifting Treatment. This is in the best interest of your health and to ensure there are no complications with your condition, so please don’t be offended if we are unable to treat you as a result of one of these conditions being present :-
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator
- Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area, such as dental crowns, bridges, pins or plates.
- Any form of prosthesis, replacement joint or metal plates in the treated area (e.g. upper leg prosthesis, replacement hip, etc.)
- Current or history of skin cancer, as well as any other type of cancer, or pre malignant moles.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Impaired immune system, such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immuno-suppressive medications.
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used, such as history of Systemic Lupus, Erythematosus, Porphyria and Epilepsy.
- A history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Varicosity in the treatment area, or surrounding areas, suffering from haemophilia, or susceptible to severe bruising
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or Poly-Cystic Ovary.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema or undiagnosed rashes.
- Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling, Botox or fillers within the last 3 months, especially if face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.
If you are in any doubt and the answers to your questions are not contained within this site, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to discuss the treatments with you in more detail.
What is the Bottom Lift Treatment?
It is a revolutionary and unique treatment protocol developed exclusively by Sussex Laser Lipo for the treatment of cellulite on the legs and stomach. Combining the aesthetic effects of Multi-polar RF, PDT and Vacuum massage, the procedure is totally non-invasive and results are INSTANT.
Which Areas Can Be Treated?
Our unique Bottom Lift Treatments are designed specifically to treat the buttocks and upper thighs. These treatments are aimed at lifting and sculpting the buttocks, creating a more pert and rounded silhouette.
Is it safe?
Yes. The treatment is completely non-invasive and combines proven and safe therapies to achieve a cumulative aesthetic effect.
Do I need to exercise?
Unfortunately, yes. The Bottom Lift treatments will release the stored fats into your lymphatic and venous system. You need to increase your metabolic rate (how quickly your body uses the available fuel) through exercise. We recommend vibration plate-based exercise as a low impact method of increasing your heart rate and rapidly burning calories (fuel). We will provide access to a power plate as part of your treatment, but additional exercise will improve your results further.
What do I do whilst the treatment is taking place?
This is entirely up to you, as long as you can remain still and lying down. Many clients read magazines (we provide a range to choose from), others take the opportunity to take a quick nap! We also offer free Wi-Fi Internet Access for customers whilst they are waiting and during the treatments, just ask for details when you arrive.
Who can be treated with the Bottom Lift Treatment?
Due to the non-invasive nature of this treatment, it is suitable for men and women that wish to look their best and do not wish to endure the costs and risks of cosmetic surgery. However, there are a number of clinical conditions that would prevent treatment, please check the “Can I be treated” tab at the top of this page for more details. If you have any specific questions or requirements, please contact us for more information.
I thought I would have my saddlebags forever, but after having 8 treatments on my thighs I am so pleased with the results. My skin is firmer and my trousers feel and look so much better, Thank you Mear.*
* DISCLAIMERAll testimonials are the opinion of the individual. Any results described or claimed within these testimonials are specific to that individual customer. Results can vary and there are many factors that effect the results achieved by each individual customer, including but not limited to lifestyle, age, diet, etc. As such, we are not able to provide guaranteed results. We will commit to engaging with you as a customer to achieve the best results possible in your given situation.
Sussex Laser Lipo Clinic © All rights reserved. Also trading as “Sussex Laser Lipo” & “Sussex Inch Loss”
Website Design By That's Good Media